Tuesday, April 29

Words Do Fall Short ! :)


Words - One of the most powerful asset God gave to humans - speak , convince, convey, share our feelings , ideas and many more to others.

At times , words fall short to describe what we go through. It so happened with me as well on my Birthday(23 Apr)  :)

The Day started off well with the blessings and wishes of family, friends and acquaintances. Everything was good but the idea of being away from parents on Birthday is inexpressible, never missed to maintain a SMILE though. (Not my usual way: P My mood swings at jet speed: D )

The day was as it was supposed to be – high and calm . I had received many messages on this day But the surprise of the day started when I had received this pic as part of my b’day wish.





Simple , Elegant and Beautiful at the same time. I so liked it !! :D

Things turned even more surprising when friends brought this cake to celebrate my b'day.




 
Amused. Elated. Surprised.Awestruck.

Chocolate cake penned with my Blog Name  :) Yay !!

The love, care, warmth and support received from Suresh - One who can bring curve to your lips even in the tough times, Jayasree - Killer Conversationalist , Deepa - The Geek , Akhil- Tall Guy  and Vandana - A fellow blogger (http://vandana-shree.blogspot.in/) ; is worth more than million bucks .

Hardly been in the blogger world and so much of support from friends is so Overwhelming!! :)

This act of theirs left me with so much JOY that words fell short to express the emotions I have gone through at that point of time. Thank you is a small word to convey my feelings but it’s bad on my part if wont thank them.

“Thanks” a lot guys for making the day so memorable :)
 
I would like to thank all of them who made my day so special!!

2 comments:

  1. Belated birthday wishes to the birthday boy! Hopefully, you had a wonderful day...

    Indeed, you have a great bunch of friends out there. The first pic is so touching... Sending wishes written on sand.... So poetic in itself! No need of paper, pen, big words, crazy design... just 3 simple words which says it all and matters most- Happy Birthday, Rahul!! :) And, cake, definitely your friends are supporting you in your new endeavor, blogging.

    Keep writing.. Keep Posting!! :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wishes . Yep ! Indeed I had one memorable one :)
    Even I so liked them (pic , cake and friends too) .
    Keep Reading ! :)

    ReplyDelete